We’re vaccinated, CDC has lifted masking requirements, and a major life update is on the horizon for me, so gals (and guys!) Shot Girl Summer is in FULL swing here in the Hygge House. I’ve got a fire lit under my butt to get up, get out, and celebrate this summer like never before. Some time for my family, some time for my friends, and a whole lot of time to treat the most important person, me!
Years ago, I tried a 101 in 1001 inspired by Mackenzie Horan, but I could never come up with a full 101 to commit to. So, inspired by the 33 Things in 99 days by A Little Bit of Cheers, I’ve gotten my summer bucket list together! I kept it with shorter, more doable actions, including the things I had to put on hold since last summer.
Not sure where to start with your summer bucket list? Check out mine below for inspo, or the original post from A Little Bit of Cheers. Let me know in the comments or on social what you’re doing this summer and let’s keep that summer bucket list going together!
Check this post out in Web Stories below or keep scrolling to read!
33 Things in 99 Days: Summer Bucket List Challenge
Start Date: June 23, 2021
End Date: September 30, 2021
- Spend a Day at the Beach
- Have a picnic
- Go to a drive-in movie
- Take a weekend vacation
- Have a fire in the backyard (with the essentials, plenty of s’mores!)
- Go for a hike in a new place in NJ
- Watch a sunrise
- Learn a new recipe (Maybe from Molly Baz’s cookbook that I won?)
- Take a week’s vacation
- Visit a farmers market
- Go to a sports game (Nats, we’re coming for you!)
- Go for drinks, bayside
- Host a backyard BBQ with friends
- Take on a DIY project in the house
- Redecorate a space Done! Living Room Refresh on 6/25
- Learn to play Tennis
- Make homemade popsicles
- Spend a night car camping
- Take Levi to swim
- Try my first lobster roll
- Check out a new winery
- Have a girls-only weekend
- Make pasta from scratch
- Go to a new museum
- Host a backyard brunch
- Go fruit or flower picking
- Place or donate to a Free Little Library
- Have a backyard movie night
- Host a clothing swap
- Create and send a care package
- Create a new habit (Maybe taking Levi for park walks every week?
- Perform a random act of kindness
- Attend a summer concert or festival
Which activity on the list are you most excited for? Which is the first you’ll cross off your list? And what are you adding to your list? Sound off in the comments below or check in on social @MoiraTheExplorer!